Mergers and Acquisition
IndAsia assists its clients in their endeavor to grow their business inorganically. We also assist our clients in sale or divesture of business or divisions and enable them to focus on their core business. IndAsia's perspective is unique in that it draws on the firm's historical experience as a private equity investor, continually reassessing whether or not a particular transaction adds value to our clients.
As advisors, we are actively involved in every aspect of the transaction. Our hands-on approach in evaluating potential deals and whether it fits with the strategic objectives of our clients, valuation of the business, negotiations, structuring and executing the transaction effectively helps us add value to our clients and avoid potential pitfalls before they become problems.
We assist our clients in:
- Evaluating the strategic options available for growth, expansion, diversification, etc.
- Identifying potential partner for acquisition and evaluating if there is a strategic fit with the client
- Valuation of an entity
- Negotiating terms and conditions
- Structuring the transaction
- Co-ordinating with various constituents to the potential transaction which include the Company and any other professional advisors who may be required (including but not limited to legal counsel, accounting experts, tax counsel and regulatory specialists)
- Obtaining clarification of the requirements from the relevant regulatory authorities
- Obtaining any required regulatory approvals
- Drafting the transaction documentation together with legal counsel
- Finalizing terms and conditions